- Coaching Accessories
- Goalie Gear
- Hockey Balls
- Hockey Sticks
- Protection & Accessories
- Stick Bags
We want you to feel confident about shopping at Dynamic Sports. You can return any unwanted items within 14 days for a refund or replacement, as long as they are in an unused, saleable condition and in their original, undamaged packaging. Shipping charges for a return of this format will be the customer’s responsibility.
We reserve the right to withhold a percentage of the refund value of the goods if the product or packaging is returned in such a condition that the product needs to be reduced in price for resale. Please send your package via UPS or U.S. mail. We will credit your account for shipping if the return is due to our mistake.
Any items that are more than 30% off are considered clearance items and will be final sale only. Please note, an exchange may be offered; however, is subject to inventory levels.
1. Please email us at [email protected] or call us at 604.220.3851 with the following information:
- Customer Details (Name, Address, Phone, Email) - Item(s) Purchased - Date Purchased - Method of Purchase - Issue/Problem
2. IMPORTANT: Please include a copy of the email or fax with the above-mentioned information present. Without this our shipping department will not be able to track the return and your return will be voided. When your return is reviewed, a customer service representative will contact you with more information.
Dynamic Sports products are guaranteed in accordance with manufacturer’s warranty against defects in material and workmanship. Many manufacturers require that defective merchandise be returned to them for inspection or repair. If an item is replaced, it will be replaced with the same product and returned to you freight pre-paid. All field hockey sticks sold by Dynamic Sports, are under warranty for 6 months from the date of purchase. The warranty will replace any field hockey stick deemed defective, cracked or broken, under normal playing conditions. Sticks deemed to be defective will be replaced with, where possible, the same product. If the exact product is not available, a product of the same value will be provided.
1. Only damage that reduces the playability of a stick warrants replacement.
2. Paint nicks and scratches will happen under normal playing conditions, on both composite and wood sticks, and are not guaranteed under warranty, due to the harsh nature of the sport.
3. Cosmetic issues, such as faded graphics and stickers, are not covered under warranty.
4. Any intentional modifications made to the stick, or deliberate abuse of the stick, will void any warranty.
5. Small pieces that may chip or rattle within the core of composite sticks, while annoying, DO NOT impact the playability of the stick itself. This is not a warranty replacement situation, but a small piece of excess composite material that has broken free within the core. Simply popping-off the cap on the end of the stick, and shaking the material out, will remove the rattle (if it annoys you that much).
6. Manufacturer reserves the right to determine normal “wear and tear” with regards to warranty issues.
7. Dynamic Sports reserves the right to direct any and all customers, with original receipts, to the manufacturer at any time for claims.